• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

~Sneak Peak!~

I just love photographing this family! I have been photographing them since the littlest one was about 3 months old.



















Ok, I took this photo, then realized the boys were in background playing, so I had them move and took a few more photos. I get home and realized I LOVE THE ONE WITH THEM IN THE BACKGOUND LOL! Typical boys haha!



I *LOVED* walking through the house and seeing my photos *everywhere*! Every wall, every shelf! I just love seeing how others enjoy their photographs. She has several large photos in the bedroom that look great. She even has them on the wall in the kitchen that looks awesome! Here is just one photo of a shelf in the living room. (Thanks for letting me share this!)

No comments: