• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Mini Session reminder!

Just a reminder that family mini sessions are this Saturday! I will email each of you by tomorrow. They will be done on a brown canvas backdrop with a brown leather sofa. These will be casual photos. The colors that would look really great would be browns, burgundys, black. But, any fall type colors would work. I would stay away from light colors or pastels--baby blue, yellows, etc.
Email me if you have any questions, or just give me a call!

THESE MINI SESSIONS ARE BOOKED--THERE ARE NO MORE SLOTS OPEN FOR THIS.

If you would like to schedule a session for your family for Christmas photos, just call and I will get you on the schedule. Deadline for Christmas sessions will be November 14th if you want the portraits back in time for Christmas.
Happy Fall!
~Kasey

No comments: