• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008

ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!



Photography by Kasey has a new STUDIO! I am SO excited about this! I had to wait to announce it, as we had to deal with zoning. But, after speaking with Dennis Jacobs, all is fine and it is a done deal! I am hoping to close in the middle of October and start having sessions before Christmas. I have a bit of remodeling to do inside--lay hardwood floors, sheetrock and paint, but that's it. My contractors are just waiting on a closing date.

So, what does this mean? It means, NEW backdrops, NEW props and more room! I will be having an open house as soon as it is all finished and everyone is invited.

Along with this will also come a new website! I just sent my design to my webmaster this week, so hopefully that will be ready to be launched this next week. My new blog designs are a sneak peak to the new website!
So, lots of NEW and FUN stuff will be happening at Photography by Kasey!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! Fabulous, love it! Can't wait to see more of it!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kasey said...

Thank you Stephanie and Holli!!
I am so excited! I will post more photos when it gets done! I just can't wait to get the keys and start work on it! I hope it will look like my mock up!

ThereseMariePhotography.com said...

Wow that is so exciting,. congrats :)
I just love it .

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey,
I'm so happy for you. You've worked hard for this. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Nice going Kasey. I am so proud of you.
Love
Dad