• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Monday, August 18, 2008

Upcoming Events.....

I have been getting this question alot lately:
Am I going to do the Grace Academy Preschool portrait this fall? The answer is YES! At first, I wasn't sure. I will be honest, it was tough being in the preschool room without "Miss Michaelle". But, I have absolutely LOVED doing these portaits for the past (4?) years. It is one of my favorite things to do.
SO, we have scheduled them for September 22nd and 23rd. All 4 classes will be done on these days and at about 21 kids per class, it will be fun! I will post a sample of the backdrop I will be using soon (actually, I will be using my brown canvas, which is shown in the post right below this!). More information will be sent home with your child from preschool.

The next thing is the the Family Mini Sessions. I have a date for them on Saturday, October 18th. I have had quite a few emails about this. I will book these on a first come basis. Space is limited. I will post the info about these in the next week in a seperate post. If you want it now, you may email me and I will email you the details. If you already emailed me, you should get an email from me today.

Deadline for Christmas sessions will be November 14th if you want the portraits back in time for Christmas.

That's all for now! Enjoy this cooler weather we are having!
Kasey

No comments: