• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vacation!

Hey there! Sorry about my lapse in posting here. I have been trying to finish up things to get ready for vacation. We are going to Maui next week and will be gone until June 4th (so, obviously, I will not be returning calls or email lol!). All orders that have been turned in and paid for have been sent to the lab. They will be ready as soon as we get back. All the Mommy and Me orders have came in and most have been delivered, or notified ready for pick up. All other orders should have been delivered.
When I return, I will be scheduling the Country Club Swim Team photos (and it looks like it will be a nice, big group again---65 swimmers?) Info will be sent home with your child after practice.
You all have a great week and always remember to:
Eat, Drink and BE MAUI! HAHAHA-couldn't resist!
Aloha!
Kasey

No comments: