• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My website

I have finally had some time to do a little updating of the galleries on my website:


I am now taking new appointments! I will be adding the sneak peaks like I usually do on this blog, so check back this week! I have purchased several new backdrops to choose from. I have a green and blue canvas that I will also be using for the Grace Acadamy Preschool photos this spring. I will post a sample of that later this week. I also have new colors in paper--orchid, yellow, brown and crimson (in addition to the white, bone, baby blue and pink).
First communion will be coming up soon too! I will be doing the group photos after the ceremony for Holy Name Catholic Church, but be sure to call to set up your formal studio photos!
Here are a couple from 2007:

Until next time!

~Kasey

No comments: